Introducing Contactless Click & Collect
Due to the Stage 4 restrictions in Victoria, Pets Domain stores in Ferntree Gully and Moorabbin are making some changes. At this stage, to comply with Stage 4 restrictions, these two stores have introduced Contactless Click & Collect.
This means you can still order your favourite pet products online, and pick up from your local store, without the need for physical contact with our team!
How Does Contactless Click & Collect Work?
- Make your order on the Pets Domain website.
- When your online order is ready to collect, we will send you an email and SMS (optional). Only go to the store once you receive this ‘Ready to collect’ notification.
- Upon arrival at the store, please call us once you are safely parked and advise your order number and car details (to identify which vehicle to bring the order to).
- Your vehicle must be turned off - a team member will not approach a vehicle with engine running.
- There are only two items you'll need to bring with you when collecting your Click & Collect order: the order confirmation (either digital or printed) and a valid Photo ID. No need to sign for the order.
- The team member will bring your order in a trolley and leave it with you.
- You must load the items into your car yourself.
What can you do to stay safe when collecting your Contactless Click & Collect order?
- Follow all directions from store team members.
- Wait patiently if another customer is collecting an order or a truck is unloading.
- Make sure you have cleared space in your vehicle before coming to collect your order.
- Practice safe lifting techniques when transferring your order to your car. For example, bend at your knees rather than your back when lifting an item.
- Please ensure any children or pets do not exit the vehicle.
- All COVID-19 safety practices should be adhered to.
What Products Are Available As Contactless Click & Collect?
All products on the Pets Domain Online Store are available with our Contactless Click & Collect service.
But what about products that you can buy at our Ferntree Gully and Moorabbin stores that aren't on the website?
Well, we have an easy solution! If you want to purchase an item that isn't on our website (like fish!) then all you need to do is:
- Contact the store via phone (you can contact Ferntree Gully on 03 9758 0221 or Moorabbin on 03 9585 5098) and speak with one of our friendly team members.
- They will then immediately send through your order to our Online Team who will send you a secure checkout link to pay for your order.
- Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you a notification that it's ready for you to pick-up!
If you have visited us in-store recently, you may have noticed a change in stock availability for many of our products. Australian pet owners are prioritising a good quality life for their pets while staying at home and customer purchasing behaviour is certainly reflecting this. We understand all pet owners want access to high quality products such as food, clothing, toys and treatments for their pets. We will be implementing new procedures to ensure you are getting all your favourite pet products, but please be mindful orders may take slightly longer than usual to get to you.
For more information about our COVID procedures, please click here.